Friday, July 15, 2022 - 9:30am to 12:00pm
Coffee and Conversation:
Little Chute Public Library
- Call to order and introductions
- AAC Ground Rules
- Minutes of the March 18th meeting
- Begin discussing damaged items
- What do you consider damaged?
- What are the major issues we’re seeing right now?
- Does the Lost and Damaged Item Procedure need to be revised?
- Who is willing to participate in a committee to review and revise the Lost and Damaged Items Procedure?
- The committee will consider when to contact a library, how to proceed with problem slips, creating a flowchart, and how damage should be noted, etc.
- Introduce new training initiative
OWLSnet proposes updating training to incorporate an in-person component in which OWLS staff can be present during a shift to answer questions that come up during day-to-day activities.
- Are there additional training opportunities OWLS can update or incorporate to better assist you and your staff in being able to fulfill their daily tasks?
- Can OWLS shadow your staff to see what sort of questions/issues they face in a typical shift?
- Vote to implement Capira as the InfoSoup app
- Should OWLSnet implement the Capira app as the system development project of 2022?
- Review Resource Sharing Policy and statistics