Coffee and Conversation:
Little Chute Public Library
Civic Center Room N1/N2
625 Grand Ave.
Little Chute, WI 54140
- Call to order and introductions
- AAC Ground Rules
- Minutes of the March 18th meeting
- APL move update
- Door County Director
- SARPA Grant Ordering
- App Selection Update
- Vote to recommend a 2% increase in OWLSnet Fees
- Vote on the following statement to increase the checkout limit to 150:
OWLSnet should raise the maximum checkout limit to 150 items with caps on certain materials outlined below. Libraries may choose to cap the limits lower than these maximum numbers.
- Print materials: 150
- Media: 50
- (Audiobooks, Music CDs, Videos, Videogames, Playaways)
- In house circ, laptops, musical instruments, passes, hotspots: 1
- Everything else: 150
- Vote on the following statement to increase standard loan period for media/AV materials:
OWLSnet should have a 14-day standard loan period for media/AV materials and a 7-day short loan period for high demand media/AV materials.