Coffee and Conversation:
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the May 20, 2016 Meeting
3. AAC ground rules
- Only one person speaks at a time.
- Please wait until you are recognized to speak.
- If you've spoken to the issue already, please let others speak.
- Please use the microphone.
5. Information – to be presented by OWLS and OWLSnet member library staff
- Bulk deleting process
- Marking items as damaged in Sierra
- GEAC fines and patron purge completed
- Clearing manual blocks
- Books circulating before pub date
- Sierra license limit
- Encore/InfoSoup update
- Cataloging update
- OWLSnet Fees Committee update
- Erate update
- WPLC/OverDrive update
- SAM 10, Windows 10, and ESET upgrades
- Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) update
6. Decisions – consensus decision or vote
- SAM and patron PIN - Change the SAM 10 settings to display the patron PIN on the SAM Patron Record/Modify User page instead of hiding the PIN with dots.
7. Ideas submitted for discussion
- Review Resource Sharing List of Exceptions
- Changing Teacher Card Procedure
- Collection Agency
- Ranking priorities among electronic resources, enhanced content, and apps