Friday, November 18, 2022 - 9:30am
Coffee and Conversation:
Kimberly Public Library
- Call to order and introductions
- AAC Ground Rules
- Minutes of the September 16th meeting
- Share CARL/BiblioCommons survey results
- Review Should Be Short Loan procedure and sticker placement
- Does this procedure still reflect current practice?
- Discuss a Resource Sharing Policy exception for APL’s Opening Day Collection
- Should Appleton be granted an exception from the OWLSnet Resource Sharing Policy for 6 months for an Opening Day Collection when their new library opens?
- Discuss displaying other libraries’ materials
- Can libraries display an item owned by another library?
- Under what circumstances can they be displayed?
- Do we need an official policy/procedure about this?
- Review MyPC participation
- Libraries are not required to use MyPC, so they can opt out of using it if they wish.
- Database and eContent subscription review