All OWLS libraries have been provided with a set of labels to be used for marking tubs and zippered bags for shipping.
When sorting and labeling materials for delivery to other locations, please follow the OWLSnet Transit Slip Procedure on the OWLSnet delivery page.
Note: When sending materials in routing envelopes, please be sure to use the library's location name, rather than the old three digit van code.
Sending Materials to OWLS locations
- Place items for Appleton, OWLS, or libraries outside of OWLSnet into tubs labeled, "OWLS (Appleton)."
- Mark a full tub or bag for any OWLS location with the tub card (tag) for that library.
- Place items for OWLS locations that follow on your delivery route in tubs labeled "In-Route Sort."
- Place items for OWLS locations that do not follow on your delivery route in tubs labeled "Waltco Cart" when there aren't enough items to fill a tub or bag.
Sending materials to NFLS locations
- Labels have been provided for nine specific NFLS locations (Algoma, Florence, Kewaunee, Marinette, Oconto, Oconto Falls, Oneida, Shawano and Sturgeon Bay.) Mark a full tub or bag for any of these locations with the tub card (tag.)
- Place items for the nine specific NFLS locations in tubs labeled "Waltco Sort" when there aren't enough items to fill a tub or bag.
- Place items for all other NFLS locations in tubs or bags labeled "Waltco Sort."